HAIM

I decided I'm probably very over due a slightly more light-hearted post. A lot of my posts recently have been very serious and dealing with important issues. Which is always good, but it's nice to have a mix of everything which is my aim!


This is HAIM, and I've chosen their video 'Failing' as I love it and think it's very very catchy!


I've heard a lot about this band and have been meaning to look into them for quiet some time. I eventually got an opportunity to do so. Truly incredible. It's always nice to discover a new female band, being the feminist that I tend to be I always enjoy a female band.

They are unusual and hard to describe but would to an extent remind me of some bands from the 90s? Maybe that's a bit radical. They remind me of earlier rock bands, which is nice, creates a sense of nostalgia but from a new group which is refreshing!

Hope you enjoy them. Much love x

Popular Posts

Post an Anorexic Secret?

Luis Quiles, Social Media and Sexism