Don't Have A Cow Man!

Since a considerable amount of my audience are American, apparently.. hah. I've decided this would be an appropriate post.

It's the new year offically, and I think reconsidering something as simple as food is positive. A lot of you might be going on diets and choosing some healthier lifestyle choices which is always good.

This documentary is something which I'm currently studying for college. I had seen this a few years and it really made me reconsider my food choices. I'm not vegan, or vegetarian for that matter, but I like to try to buy locally sourced food and to know where my food is coming from.

The reason I'm targeting this at my American audience, is just because this documentary looks at the food system and industry in America. I'm not sure what it's like in comparison to the European one, it seems like a lot more variety.

Anyway, without any further delay, Food Inc.


Popular Posts

Post an Anorexic Secret?

Luis Quiles, Social Media and Sexism