Lush Fresh Face Masks - Top 5

This is a post I've been wanting to do for a long long time. I'm a huge fan of Lush Cosmetics for a number of reasons; their products are fresh and actually work, the staff are always incredible and it's a company with what I believe to be all the right values.

My skin would generally be relatively normal but prone to becoming dry and occasionally a break out when I've not been looking after it. When this happens I tend to pop into Lush ASAP for one of their lovely face masks. Below is a list of my Top 5 face masks and the reasons why! (For those who are interested I would usually use these anywhere from two to three times a week).


5. Cosmetic Warrior
This I think was one of the first ones I ever tried. A lot of people seem to be put off by it because it's garlic. But don't be! This one is another great one for those panic break outs where you need a quick fix. Similarly to Catastrophe Cosmetic it can be a tad drying on your skin but it does the job nonetheless!

4. BB Seaweed
This one gives a particularly dewy glow which I adore! The only thing I find with this mask is that you can't stretch it even slightly past the 3 week use period as the seaweed does start to smell bad.

3. Catastrophe Cosmetic
When a bad break out happens, which fortunately are rare but come exam times or when I'm a little run down I'm slightly more prone. This literally works absolute wonders, I cannot tell you how fantastic this is! The only downside of this product for me is that it can be a little drying on my skin.

2. Love Lettuce
What I like most about this mask is that it has almond shells in it which means you also get a nice scrub when you're taking it off. This I believe is what makes it work so well and make your skin so soft and gorgeous. There is also lavender in this product which helps one unwind, I love using this in a bath before bed.

1. Cupcake

I'm addicted to all things chocolate and I am not ashamed of that fact! But this is one of my favourite things ever. My goodness. It works absolute wonders, making my skin look and feel incredible. 

Popular Posts

Post an Anorexic Secret?

Luis Quiles, Social Media and Sexism