Today I'm Listening To: Broods

This exceptional duo where a discovery on Spotify oddly enough. There's something distinctive about these two which I really love and I can't quite put my finger on it.

The singer reminds me of Banks, but the music and lyrics are arguably better. Also some aspects of the music, harmonies and looping would remind me if James Blake. Perhaps it's the combination of the two which I love so much. 

I'd like to share the video for Bridges. I've been listening to this song on repeat since I've discovered them. Literally non stop. I love the simplicity of the corus with the strong background beats. I also really love the video which is the simplistic concept of exploring a couples' relationship. Something that's become a new theme that I love to see.


Popular Posts

Post an Anorexic Secret?

Luis Quiles, Social Media and Sexism