Today I'm Listening To: Mac Miller

I've been spending a considerable amount of time on my laptop and doing an awful lot of work in general. As a force of habit, I always listening to music when I have a heavy workload, I'm not sure why but I think it helps to maintain my focus for a longer period. 

Since January has started I have religiously been listening to my Discover Weekly Playlist - basically, I'll have a nice playlist put together at the end of the month for whoever is interested. 

One of the songs I discovered that I have been obsessively listening to is 'Dang!' by Mac Miller featuring Anderson Paak. Mac Miller is someone who I like but haven't invested much time into. Anderson Paak has also recently grabbed my attention with his song 'Come Down' and I have been listening to his album a lot recently. 



Popular Posts

Post an Anorexic Secret?

Luis Quiles, Social Media and Sexism